Sunny Sunday afternoon.
— J.Crew Trudy peacoat — J.Crew perfect-fit long-sleeve tee — J.Crew high-waisted skinny jean — t+j Designs mint jeweled necklace (check out this cute one) — Gap leopard flats — Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses — Michael Kors bag —
My husband and I took a walk around the city this afternoon and he agreed to snap some iPhone photos for my blog. It was a beautiful day but definitely not the warmest June I’ve experienced. Perfect weather for layers and jackets! I love the color of this peacoat, so happy I snagged one.
It was also very windy. Chicago’s got nothin on this stuff.
I went for simple makeup today and followed this tutorial from the lovely sisters at Pixiwoo:
For some reason, the products aren’t listed in the comment bar like they usually are. But I had similar and/or many of the same products, and in case you’re interested, here’s what I used:
- Clinique BB Cream (similar, mine’s from Japan)
- Mac Studio Sculpt concealer in NW15
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch
- MUFE Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige
- MUFE Aqua Eyes in 6L Black Purple
- Clinique High Impact and Bottom Lash masacaras in Black
- Clinique brow pencil in Soft Blonde
- Anastasia brow gel
- Mac So Sweet So Easy cream blush
- Mac Angel lipstick
I also used a tiny bit of Chanel Powder in 20 and, of course, the one I cannot live without: setting spray. I absolutely love this stuff. It helps foundation last all day and mascara stay on my lashes where it belongs. On the rare day when I forget it, I notice. It’s that good.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Thank you very much for stopping by!
* today’s iPhone pics courtesy of Nathan French Photography *