Details: three-quarter gingham with stripes shirt, Brooks Brothers; perfect-fit tank, J.Crew; fabric pumps, Butter (seen here); hi-rise retro flare jeans, Old Navy (seen here); pave bow ring, Coach; chronograph watch, Michael Kors; monogram pendant, Bauble Bar; gold & pearl baubles necklace, t+j Designs
- My car stereo has been broken for a few months. I can only play CDs, and only from the beginning (i.e., I can’t stop, skip, adjust the volume, etc.). The volume is set to fairly loud: not too loud for listening, but too loud if I’m on the phone. So every time I need to stop the music, I have to turn the stereo off. And the CD starts over at song 1. Sounds fun huh? I happen to have a few random CDs in my car from my pre-iTunes life, including the Almost Famous soundtrack, which I listened to on the way to work. I forgot how awesome it is. I need to watch the movie again, too.
- My outfit is definitely random today. Not what we call the “fall palette” but I just felt like wearing this pink check shirt, and then the green check shoes kind of called to me. I love pink and green! (See here and here.)
- I’m also wearing this gorgeous necklace from t+j Designs. Rhinestones, gold beads, and faux pearls, what’s not to like?! I’ve been looking for another statement necklace for a while, and this one definitely fills the void. I paired it with my monogram pendant from Bauble Bar, and I like how it adds a little something to the casualness of the rest of my look.
- I am seriously obsessed with these jeans. I love the shape, the rise, the color, everything. They are super comfy too. Plus they are on sale for $20!!
- I am getting my hair done today, so of course I am hating my hair. I tried to diffuse it curly again but it didn’t quite turn out, so I added a few curls via curling iron. Still not sure about it, but t-8 hours until hair time!
- I am overwhelmed at work and trying not to freak out. This blog is my therapy. Thanks for all your help, friends/counselors.
Okay, that just about does it. Happy Wednesday, all!